The more effectively you prepare for your interview the better you will perform. Over the past twelve years Oxford Medical Training have supported thousands of doctors for success in their Consultant Interview through our one day interactive courses, distance learning and guide books. We now offer you the additional service of a 1-to-1 online coaching session with one of our tutors. Our Faculty of Tutors have a wealth of experience in conducting these interviews. When you choose this package, you will also receive 30 days access to our online Consultant Interview Preparation Pack to help you to prepare further. It includes 2 hours of NHS Hot Topics & UK Medical Regulation Video Tutorials, plus access to our Medical Interview Preparation Online Library of links to useful external resources and reports.
What’s the process?
- Step 1: Book your session online. We’ll confirm by email.
- Step 2: Forward your CV and the Job Description of the position you are applying for. (If you have not yet applied for a position your interviewer has enough experience to guide and coach you effectively).
- Step 3: We match you to a suitable NHS consultant and send you the details for our Virtual Meeting Room on Zoom.
- Step 4: Your one-to-one session with an NHS consultant begins with a mock interview, followed by personalised feedback and coaching based on your CV, your performance in the mock interview and the details of the job you are applying for. Your session is scheduled to last 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Is this service right for me?
This service affords you quality time with an NHS Consultant to concentrate on the areas which you want to focus upon most. It is appropriate if you are:
- taking your first steps in preparing for a medical interview, or
- wanting to improve your skills following an unsuccessful interview, or
- wanting to build on your learning from attending our Consultant Interview one day course, or
- are unable to attend our Consultant Interview course, or
- just wanting some tailored support to ensure you perform at your best.
If you have attended one of our interview courses then you are entitled to a 10% reduction in the price of your 1-to-1 online session. Use the code you were given at the course to book online or call us on 0131 526 3700. If you decide you would like to attend the interview course after a one-to-one you will be entitled to a 10% reduction on the price of the course.
We update available dates and times on a regular basis. We regret we are unable to offer dates and times other than those listed.
To see our full range of options available to support your Consultant Interview Preparation, click here.