Oxford Medical Training can provide in-house training for organisations such as your NHS Trust, college, practice or private medical group. Commissioning a course is a cost-effective way to provide a high-quality educational experience to your doctors. And because we do all the organising for you the impact on your time and resources is minimal.
When you commission a course from Oxford Medical we arrange everything including:
- A local venue if you do not have your own
- An experienced tutor to deliver an interactive learning experience
- Review of the course content to ensure it meets the needs of your organisation
- Course materials for every delegate to support the learning
- Course delivery at a location and on a date of your choice
- Online learning support & post course mentoring
We can tailor any of our open courses and online courses to meet the requirements of your organisation or, if you require something even more bespoke we are happy to discuss your requirements or respond to a tender.
Here are some of the organisations we supported over the past few years:
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Standard deliveries of our Teach the Teacher, Leadership & Management and Advanced Communication Skills Courses.
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Standard delivery of our Essentials of Medical Leadership & Management course.
- Cosmetic Courses Ltd
- Bespoke Teach the Teacher course focused on small group teaching for doctors, dentists and nurses who deliver aesthetics training across the UK.
- Doctors Defence Service – UK
- A variety of 1-2-1 remedial training programmes focused on ethics and probity topics
- Forensic Pathologists England Wales and Northern Ireland
- Bespoke Appraiser Skills Workshop.
- University Hospital Galway
- Teach the Teacher training courses bespoke for 1 st year intern doctors.
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- A variety of courses and events bespoke for SAS doctors.
- Health Education East of England
- Bespoke Teach the Teacher Small Group Teaching course.
- ID Medical
- A variety of courses bespoke for locum doctors, nurses and AHPs.
- Informa – Heathcare Recruitment & Training Fair 2016
- One day lecture based medical leadership and management conference.
- Medina Care
- Bespoke Teach the Teacher courses in Netherlands.
- Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Teach the Teacher course adapted for group of Consultant Paediatricians.
- Tameside Hospital NHS Trust
- Series of medical leadership and management courses bespoke for Foundation Year doctors.
Examples of bespoke courses which we have delivered:
- Workshop for Experienced Medical Appraisers
- Leadership & Management for Medical Locums & Agency Staff
- Emotionally Intelligent Medical Leadership
- Presenting, Lecturing & Public Speaking for Doctors
- Medical English & UK Culture
- Accents, English & Cultural Differences in UK Healthcare
- Probity & Ethical Challenges in Healthcare