Get into depth on the subject of Medical Leadership with this combination of two online courses:
- Medical Leadership & Management Online Course – get things done, organise yourself and others.
- Mentoring Skills for Doctors Online Course – support others to become independent, capable, critical thinkers.
These two complimentary courses add up to around 6 hours of study in total. Each course is sectioned into short modules so that you can work through them any time and place where you have an internet connection available. 10 minutes here and 30 minutes there will mean you can realistically complete the courses within the 120 days from the date of purchase. Alternatively, you may prefer to work in larger blocks of time. It’s your choice. The mix of video, text, animation and exercises keeps your attention and helps you relate what you learn to everyday practice.
When you complete each course, submit your work and we will send your CPD certificates. That’s one for the Medical Leadership & Management Online Course and one for the Mentoring Skills for Doctors Online Course. Each is accredited for 3 CPD points, so that 6 CPD points in total.
- Text, video, animation, exercises
- Develop your leadership style
- What do others need and want from you?
- Managing time, resources and projects
- How to apply theory to everyday practice
- 3 CPD points
- 3hr interactive online course
- Detailed study of the mentor’s role and skills
- How to support someone to develop expertise
- Supporting someone through difficulties and change
- Ethics of mentoring and maintaining standards
- 3 CPD points
What alternative packages should I consider?
Each of these courses are available to purchase as a single item or we have a variety of packs available in different combinations. Click here to see our full range of online course collections.