Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury has friendly and attentive hotel staff, well maintained facilities and is conveniently located in the centre of London. The Academy is the Holiday Inn’s superior meeting, conference and training standard, designed to help you get the most from your training course. Oxford Medical has been working with this hotel for over 10 years now and they understand exactly what is expected for our courses.
Location: The nearest underground station is Russell Square, which is approximately a 50m walk. The nearest mainline train station is Kings Cross and this is approximately a 5 minute walk.
There are limited parking spaces located underneath the hotel. Please make your way to the hotel Reception once you have parked and let them know you are attending an Oxford Medical Training course and they will validate your parking for £13.50 for 24 hours. This is a reduced rate from their usual 24 hour charge.
Mondays to Wednesdays: £195.00 – Standard Room Rate Single
Thursdays & Fridays: £165.00 – Standard Room Rate Single
Saturdays & Sundays: £115.00 – Standard Room Rate Single
All including breakfast.
For direct bookings at these rates and depending on availability, please contact the hotel’s In-House Reservations by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0871 942 9222 quoting Oxford Medical: 954306264 and stating that you are attending an upcoming Oxford Medical Training event.
- 1-day workshop
- The role of the skilled helper in healthcare
- Models to support coaching and mentoring
- Matching approach to learner’s requirements
- Identifying options and potential solutions
- Supporting development of realistic plans and resilience
- Accredited for 6 CPD points
- 1 day interactive course
- Coaching by an experienced NHS Consultant
- Up to date info and interview strategies
- Mock interview, video recorded (optional) with personal feedback
- Comprehensive course guide book
- 2hrs NHS & UK Medical Regulation video Tutorials
- 6 CPD points plus 2 for online material