DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol City Centre
The DoubleTree Bristol City Centre is located in the city centre of Bristol, only a 7 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station and 30 minutes from Bristol International Airport.
If driving from the M4: Leave M4 at junction 19 (signed Bristol & M32) and join the M32 towards Bristol. At end of the M32 (Newfoundland Street A4032), turn left at the traffic lights (signed Temple Meads Station, A4 Bath) onto Bond Street. Go past Temple Meads Station on your left and continue to the large roundabout. Go all the way around the roundabout, doubling back so that Temple Meads Station is now on your right. Stay in the left-hand lane and bear left at Redcliffe Way. The hotel is located on the left-hand side.
There is complimentary on-site day parking available at the hotel for all delegates. Please ensure you register your car registration plate with reception on arrival, otherwise you will automatically be sent a parking fine upon departure. These fines are not refundable.
Oxford Medical Training have a reduced rate with the hotel which can be used by delegates. Contact the hotel directly on 0117 926 0041 and quote Oxford Medical Training
- 1 day interactive course
- Coaching by an experienced NHS Consultant
- Up to date info and interview strategies
- Mock interview, video recorded (optional) with personal feedback
- Comprehensive course guide book
- 2hrs NHS & UK Medical Regulation video Tutorials
- 6 CPD points plus 2 for online material
- 2 day interactive course
- Key theories of adult education
- Constructing effective teaching sessions
- 1-2-1 teaching skills
- Small group tutorial skills
- Large group teaching skills
- Accredited for 12 CPD points