We are delighted to announce that all of our full suite of leadership, management and team related courses are now accredited by the Faculty of Medical Leadership & Management.
FMLM is a body of all the medical royal colleges and faculties in the UK, and endorsed by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges. Their primary objective is to raise the standard of patient care by improving medical leadership.
This accreditation is recognition of our courses’ quality and confirmation that the subject matter covered maps directly to their Leadership and Management Standards for Medical Professionals.
Here is a list of our courses which have been awarded this prestigious accreditation marque:
- Essentials of Medical Leadership & Management – (1-day) – Get things done through taking the lead and managing people. Explore leadership style; motivation and influence; and dealing with under-performance. 6 CPD points.
- Practical Leadership & Management Course for Doctors – (1-day). Get things done through organising people, projects and resources. Includes time-management, root-cause analysis, planning techniques and decision making. 6 CPD points.
- Everyday Medical Leadership & the NHS – (1-day) – Improve your everyday medical leadership and influence by learning how to interact with the system you work within. 6 CPD points.
The above three one-day courses are available to book together as a 3-day option for a reduced fee.
- Advanced Team Communication Skills Course for Doctors– (1-day) – Improve performance by developing your interactions with colleagues, regardless of their grade or discipline. 6 CPD points.
- Medical Leadership & Management Online Course – Text, video, animations and exercises which introduce you to theory which you can apply to practice. 3 CPD points.
- Medical Team Communication Skills Online Course – Including difficult conversation, conflict and making change easy. 2 CPD points.
Our courses run regularly at numerous locations around the UK. Our online courses can be accessed anywhere that you have an internet connection. Which course will you choose?